Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Veronika Mary

I got to take photos of my other new baby cousin, Veronika, today!
(Yep, two of my aunts had baby girls within a week of each other!)
I'm so excited that I got so much practice with cute little babies lately!

Unlike Mae, little Ronnie was wide awake during the whole photo shoot! I didn't mind, though, because awake pictures are just as cute as sleeping pictures. :)

Veronika Mary 034

Veronika Mary 030

Veronika Mary 024

Veronika Mary 022

Veronika Mary 012

Veronika Mary 009

Veronika Mary 006

Veronika Mary 015

I think my favorite is that last one... hehehe... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to take pics of Veronika! They turned out so cute! Your already a pro!

Julia said...

She is so darn cute! Fabulous photos, especially that last one! :)

Emma said...

Adorable! Amazing pics :)