Friday, May 27, 2011

Maebelina Grace

Today, I had the privilege of practicing newborn photos on my new cousin, Maebelina Grace. 

I'm not very confident with how these turned out.  I was shooting in less-than-desirable conditions, and Mae wasn't in a very deep sleep, so she would wake up when we tried to move her into cute poses, but I'm still learning, so I'm trying not to take it too hard that they didn't turn out perfectly.

Still, with such an adorable subject it was impossible not to get some cute photos!






Weazy bought her this ridiculous bow... it's cheesy, but cute :)



Smooshy face! :)
It was a good learning experience, and I'm so glad I got to at least attempt to capture her sweet little newborn-ness.

2 comments:

Isabel Caroline said...

Aww how cute!!!

antonia said...

lovely photos of a lovely subject!

xxx