Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Self Portrait

I told my mom the other day I took some self portraits of myself.
I didn't realize what I was saying until after I said it.
"Oh, wow, self portraits of yourself!  That's so original!"

Anyway, here are a couple.  I don't normally like posting pictures of myself because it seems vain, but I like it when other people do, so I'm posting these for your sake.
That still sounds vain.
:P


This one looks cool at first glance, but looks weird after a while... what do you think?


*My dramatic face* :P


When I try a closed-mouth smile, either it looks like I'm not smiling at all, or I've got a crooked smirk like in this picture :P


Trying a different angle/perspective... weird. :P
 I'll get back to cute little kids and flowers in the next post, I promise!

4 comments:

J. Thorp said...

The third one is actually quite striking -- I like it!

Katrina said...

Thanks, Mr. Thorp!

marygrace said...

You are so pretty, Trina! :) I love them all!

Katrina said...

Thank you! :)