Monday, May 30, 2011

Rain

I took these pictures a while ago, and just remembered them now! 
It's been really rainy around here lately, and the raindrops inspired me to take some photos.  So I opened up the sliding door in the back and took pictures from indoors with my zoom lens!

Rain 009
Rain 015
Rain 019

Rain 029


I took this picture on the same day... just thought I'd throw it in here for you to enjoy...

Rain 001
 On a side note, I did something a little different with my pictures this time.  Instead of uploading them on Blogger, I put them on Flickr and just copy-and-pasted the HTML code into my post.  Is it just me, or does the quality seem a lot better this way?

3 comments:

Emma said...

LOVE the second pic! Did you do anything special to get a shot of the rain in action?? I'm usually unsuccessful when I try to take pictures of falling rain/snow.

Katrina said...

Thanks! No, it just came out that way, I don't know how or why... I was excited because I can never get pictures of falling rain either!

analise said...

Tommy has a little bit of red eye I think. But it looks normal cause he's Tommy.