Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rosary

I took a bunch of pictures of my rosary the other day.
I love my rosary.  My grandpa gave it to me a couple years ago, it's just so lovely and special.
The beads have little pictures of the Holy Family on one side and a little pink rose on the other.

The cross is gold

The centerpiece has a picture of the Holy Family on one side, and a little bit of Holy Water in a little bubble on the other side.

 This is the rosary I keep in my purse.  I took it out because the beads are more sparkly, and I got some nice rosary bokeh ;)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Ooh, those are both gorgeous- and I love the bokeh, too (I'm obsessed with. A lot.)!

~Julia

Kendall said...

That rosary is so pretty! I love the bokeh. :)

~Kendall

Anna Elissa said...

The blue rosary is simply gorgeous, and so precious! I've never seen anything like it.