Monday, March 7, 2011

Lucy

Whenever I take picture that turns out less-than-perfect (like my pictures always turn out perfect! :P), I take it as a challenge to see if I can edit it well enough to make it at least easier to look at.  Sometimes it's just a lost cause (usually because of really bad grainy-ness or horrible exposure), but sometimes I actually win the battle against the bad photograph.

Here's an example (you can tell me if I did a good job or if the "after" picture is just too over-edited):

I chose this picture of my cousin, Lucy, because...well, look at it.  It's way too dark and grainy.  But it's a cute picture of my goofy cousin, so I accepted the challenge ;)

Now here's what it looks like after I attacked it with picnik.com...

What do you think?

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love it! It's much warmer afterward, which is awesome!