Monday, March 7, 2011

Candid party shots

My family got together for a big birthday party on Saturday (we celebrated 7 birthdays at once!) and I took the opportunity to snap some fun candid party shots.  I was in super-stealth-ninja-photographer mode and none of these people even knew I was taking their picture!  ...Okay, most likely ALL of them knew, but they at least pretended they didn't.  My family's awesome. ;)


Sr. Bonnie and Wyatt finding just the right candy to eat.

My dad listening to the annoying Hoops and Yoyo card I bought him.


Boys playing poker.

I title this one "Poker Face"... now the Lady Gaga song is stuck in my head. :P

^I think this picture is epic.


1 comment:

Julia said...

You ARE a ninja! My sisters bday was the other day and our grandparents came over... I wanted to take some pictures, but I felt so awkward pointing a huge black camera at them when they were right in the middle of conversation... *sigh*. I totally agree with your post underneath this one- sometimes I wish that dslrs (or just cameras in general) weren't so loud and big- it makes for awkward moments. ;)