Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hair Accessories!

I got home from Wisconsin yesterday, and found that my long-awaited (well, not THAT long, I'm just impatient) package from Josiekat's Trunk had arrived!
I bought a couple of headbands and a set of hair clips that I could use as accessories for my photography, and they are absolutely adorable!  As soon as I took all the pretty things out of their package, I pulled Lina over and put the headbands on her head and made her pose for me.


Pretty hairthings 002
"The Louise"

Pretty hairthings 005
"The Lillian"

And our two little neighbor girls, Violet and Siena, just so happened to be visiting at that moment, so I got to use them as models, too! (and aren't they GORGEOUS?)

Pretty hairthings 021
Hairbows from "The Sophisticate Collection"
 Pretty hairthings 050

No comments: