Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bonfire

Since I got way more participation in the caption contest than I anticipated (I was only excpecting maybe two comments at the most!), I'll keep that going until, say... Friday?  Sure.
So keep on commenting!
In the meantime, I'll keep posting here since I've still got some catching up to do!

The pictures for today's post are kind of boring, but I like them. I took them last Monday at my brother's birthday party bonfire. I've never gotten good bonfire pictures, so I was excited about how these turned out.
Camp-Matty's 14th 220
Camp-Matty's 14th 224

This one was taken when the boys were throwing sawdust into the fire...

Camp-Matty's 14th 230
Camp-Matty's 14th 236
Camp-Matty's 14th 234

1 comment:

marygrace said...

Those are breathtaking! I love the third one... :)