Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Artsy" Photo

I think this picture is awesome.

Camp-Matty's 14th 196

Yes, over-edited, but still really cool and "artsy", and I like that every now and then.
I took this picture really early in the morning at Camp Lebanon two weeks ago.  It was foggy over the lake, and it looked eerie and mysterious, so I took pictures.  I really liked this one, but it wasn't as interesting SOOC, so I edited it.  And then edited it some more.  And then edited it until I couldn't edit anymore.
And it turned out pretty dang cool, don't you think?
For reference, here's the picture BEFORE I edited the life out of it.
Camp-Matty's 14th 196

I added a ton of contrast to make the trees on the other side of the lake stand out more, then I adjusted the exposure a bit, added a little texture, and voila!
Camp-Matty's 14th 196

What do you think?

1 comment:

Maggie D said...

I really like it! :)