Monday, August 22, 2011

Caption Contest! (update)

I've never done a caption contest before, but this picture just has so many potentially funny captions, that I can't NOT do a caption contest!
Anyway, a little background... this is my cousin, Vinny. I took this picture at camp two weekends ago. He was running by, and I snapped this shot and laughed at how it turned out!
Vincent
Now, because I'm so bad at coming up with captions and titles and such, I'm leaving it up to you people to come up with something.
The winner gets the satisfaction of having "won" something, and I might throw something else in there for fun if enough people comment.
So have at it! And if I get more than two comments, I might consider making this a regular thing... we'll see!

*Update*
Sorry I kinda forgot about this... the winner of the caption contest is Jander with
"Double dream snaps...pause, shoulder, shoulder..." too funny!

7 comments:

Isabel Caroline said...

It looks like he is saying "Wanna dance?!" :P

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I thought "Ha-cha-cha-chaaaaah" but I don't think anyone would get a Jimmy Durante reference.

J. Thorp said...

"Who knows what heights we'll hit? On with the show, this is it!"

Jander said...

"Double dream snaps...pause, shoulder, shoulder..."

Victoria Rose said...

"Who da man?!"

;)

Kafrin said...

"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
SO. CUTE.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I VOTE JANDER FOR THE WIN!