Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This picture...

Gabby
This picture has been on my mind a lot lately.  I took it a few weekends ago at Noelle's cabin.  It's my cousin, Gabby, jumping off the dock into the lake.  I was right behind her when I took this picture, and using my 50mm, so her arms and most of her head didn't make it into the picture.  My focus was too slow for her quick jump, so the only thing in-focus, really, is her foot.  I tried to edit it a little bit, but the lighting and colors still aren't great.  Despite all that, I really love this picture.  From an abstract, artsy point of view, I think it's really cool.
What do you think?

2 comments:

mary ann said...

I like it! The bokeh in the water is really cool.

Kat said...

Before I even read your explanation, I noticed the foot and I LOVE the photo! So cool!