Thursday, September 15, 2011

The cutest baby ever

Being the eldest of my grandparents' 22 grandchildren, I'm constantly surrounded by babies.  Each one is declared "the cutest baby ever", and somehow, they all are!

But the one we get to focus on today is one of the newest babies, Maebelina!  I took about a zillion pictures of her on our trip up north a few weekends ago (same time as the jumping Gabby picture previously posted).
So here is the beautiful little "Mae-Mae", Cutest Baby Ever! ;)
Noelle's Cabin 159
Noelle's Cabin 150
Noelle's Cabin 143
Noelle's Cabin 140
Noelle's Cabin 135
Noelle's Cabin 131
Noelle's Cabin 115
Noelle's Cabin 113
Noelle's Cabin 110
Noelle's Cabin 109

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thanks for following my blog. :)

mary ann said...

She is so cute! I love her smile :)

Vera said...

Sweet! I love these pics, the baby is so lovely!

http://withmiracle.blogspot.com/

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

RUSSELL! Oh my goodness. That's very sweet. I especially love the second to last picture.