Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tommy

To start things off here on SC Photography, I'll show off some pictures I recently took of my little bother brother, Thomas.
Before I post them, though, I have a few things to say about these pictures:
  1. They aren't very good.
  2. In these pictures, I'd like to pretend composition doesn't exist.
  3. Two year old boys aren't very cooperative subjects.
  4. I have no idea what's all over his face.
  5. These are all SOOC (straight-out-of-the-camera; no editing).
You've been warned...
Oh, he seems cute and innocent...

This is the infamous spike.  After a bath, his hair somehow wound up with a spike in the back and it stayed for days.

Here comes the crazy...




I think these pictures capture his spirit pretty well. ;)

2 comments:

Isabel Caroline said...

He's so cute! I love the pictures! :D

Katrina said...

Hehe, thank you! :)