Friday, February 11, 2011

Eyes

Keeping with the close-ups theme, here are some pictures of my baby siblings' eyes.
The first ones are Evangeline's.  She was extremely tired (but resisting a nap) when I took these, so she looks a little dazed.

 This next pair of peepers belongs to my little Tommyboy.  I told him to sit very still so I could take a picture of him.  He did this obediently for about twenty seconds before running off to do whatever it is two year olds do, but luckily, my camera caught a good picture of his gorgeous baby blues.

(*Pictures edited with picnik.com... I highly recommend the "eye bright" tool... it really sharpens them up and makes them stand out!)

1 comment:

Julia said...

What pretty eyes and pretty pictures! I love they eye-bright tool on picnik, too, but since I don't have the upgraded version I can't actually save them. If I get a really good picture with eye bright, I'll take a screen shot. :)