Friday, June 17, 2011

The Spider

Spider
This picture is a major change of pace from my normal "happyfluffycutesybabies" pictures, ain't it?
But I think it's AWESOME.
The focus was actually perfect (surprising, because it was dark and my camera was on manual focus), you can see the cool, creepy web, and there's even some bokeh (from the dirty window that was in front of the spider, but hey, it's still bokeh!)!
(Don't worry, the spider was outside, not inside by us.  If that were the case, the evil little thing would have been dead as a doornail before I could have taken pictures of it.)

5 comments:

marygrace said...

THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING PHOTO EVER!!!! I am stunned... Absolutely stunned. TRINA! That is so EPIC! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! You should totally enter it in some photo challenges/contests! :D I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! It's so amazing and beautiful. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! I didn't know it was possible to take photos like that... At all. It's sooooo professional looking and it looks like it could be in a national geographic magazine or something. GOOD JOB!

Katrina said...

Wow, thanks!!
Hehe, it's actually, like, my dream to be able to take photos for National Geographic Magazine :)

Emma said...

I agree with Elven Maiden! Awesome photo!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is an amazing shot!! And I really like the composition! What camera do you use? :)

Anonymous said...

Never mind, I just saw that you had a "in my camera bag" page! I also shoot with a Nikon D3100 :D