Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Cakes

Me and Mari decided to put all the cute Easter cake-decorating things we got to good use yesterday.  I know it's a little early, and it IS still Lent, but since I didn't enjoy the frosting one single bit, I don't feel too guilty about it. :P




 Food is a rather difficult thing to photograph well.  I'd rather take pictures of food AND people!


On a sidenote, is it just me, or is Blogger lowering the quality of my pictures lately?  It seems like they used to look a lot more clear before... but I doubt anyone but me noticed it. :P

2 comments:

Victoria Rose said...

Dear Trina,

DO you know/ know of Jessica Shae? If not she an amazing photographer and she is having some internships in MN and mentor seesions over skype coming up! I know you love phtography so I though you would be interestd. Here is the link to the blog post with all the info: http://www.jessicashaeblog.com/2011/04/summer-internships-dallas-tx-engagement.html

God bless,
Vicki

Katrina said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing, Vicki!!